I have decided to call my Close To My Heart Unit of Ladies the "MI West Coasters" as well as this blog. "MI" stands for Michigan of course but also the first two initials of my name, Michelle, West (no brainer)is for West Michigan and Coasters has two meanings. #1 The west side of Michigan, and two we make lots of cute paper projects with coasters. Cute...right!?! Anyhow I hope my downlines will also be stopping by and checking in . Thats all for now. Michelle, aka MIscrapngal.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Hello, on this rainy Tuesday
I have been thinking about starting this blog site for some time now. This one will focus a bit more on my scrapbooking business. Also, I want to showcase some of my art and projects. I hope you stop by often to take a look.
I have decided to call my Close To My Heart Unit of Ladies the "MI West Coasters" as well as this blog. "MI" stands for Michigan of course but also the first two initials of my name, Michelle, West (no brainer)is for West Michigan and Coasters has two meanings. #1 The west side of Michigan, and two we make lots of cute paper projects with coasters. Cute...right!?! Anyhow I hope my downlines will also be stopping by and checking in . Thats all for now. Michelle, aka MIscrapngal.
I have decided to call my Close To My Heart Unit of Ladies the "MI West Coasters" as well as this blog. "MI" stands for Michigan of course but also the first two initials of my name, Michelle, West (no brainer)is for West Michigan and Coasters has two meanings. #1 The west side of Michigan, and two we make lots of cute paper projects with coasters. Cute...right!?! Anyhow I hope my downlines will also be stopping by and checking in . Thats all for now. Michelle, aka MIscrapngal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Happy St. Patrick's Day. I made this card for a lunch workshop that I had yesterday. It is a copy of the card that Close To My Heart put...
-
OK, something new. This is a tri-shutter card that I have made for my Card Club ladies coming over this Friday. It's pretty easy to make...
-
I have seen this set in person,and I think you will really appreciate all the versatile images and the fact that it is a double set, which ...
-
...is a gathering card using our stamp of the month called "Be Yourself" This is what I have come up with so far. I may still have...
-
This is a two page spread I made using a layout in the Imagine book. I will be teaching this at workshop that is scheduled for July 16. I ho...
No comments:
Post a Comment