Pages
Home
Schedules & Club Info
Cricut Machine, Cartridges & Other tips
Join My Team & About Me
2015 Scrap&Stamp Camp
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Graduation Card
This is a card for a "soon to be" graduate and also my make-n-take for Hostess club tomorrow night. I figured, if I had a graduation coming up, my club ladies might also be in the same predicament and would appreciate having a card on hand.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
With Love
Happy St. Patrick's Day. I made this card for a lunch workshop that I had yesterday. It is a copy of the card that Close To My Heart put...
(no title)
OK, something new. This is a tri-shutter card that I have made for my Card Club ladies coming over this Friday. It's pretty easy to make...
National Stamping Month
I have seen this set in person,and I think you will really appreciate all the versatile images and the fact that it is a double set, which ...
What I'm working on...
...is a gathering card using our stamp of the month called "Be Yourself" This is what I have come up with so far. I may still have...
(no title)
This is a two page spread I made using a layout in the Imagine book. I will be teaching this at workshop that is scheduled for July 16. I ho...
No comments:
Post a Comment