This Easel card is using the April Stamp of the Month and some Bella paper and inks, plus some Hollyhock ribbon. We will make this in Club 88 tonight. This is the first easel card I have made and it was much easier that I had thought it would be. Enjoy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This week is my big push week. I will be getting ready for Close To My Heart Idea book Launch party this coming Friday night May 1. Also on ...
-
This is my sweet Husband, Mark. He had a milestone birthday on January 4. He is scout master of Troop 21 and he and the boys collect peanut ...
-
This is the FREEBIE that you can make by signing up for this months Workshop On the Go. I am adding in this cute little Backpack with left...
-
I am working on my personal scrap booking projects a little more these days. These pictures are part of our trip to the Smokey Mountains in ...
-
I had originally called this Blog the MI West Coasters but I was not feeling settled with that. So I have changed it to the Paper Ponderings...
beautiful card!
ReplyDeleteThanks !
ReplyDelete