I make this booking board out of our sweet Cherry-O paper. The petit perks is positioned in the middle and the four cards are the same ones pictured on the back of the Summer Idea book. I think it is so cute and the stamped message at the top was just perfect. Making this booking board was definitely was a labor of love : )
Monday, July 26, 2010
Cherry-O Booking Board
I make this booking board out of our sweet Cherry-O paper. The petit perks is positioned in the middle and the four cards are the same ones pictured on the back of the Summer Idea book. I think it is so cute and the stamped message at the top was just perfect. Making this booking board was definitely was a labor of love : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Happy St. Patrick's Day. I made this card for a lunch workshop that I had yesterday. It is a copy of the card that Close To My Heart put...
-
OK, something new. This is a tri-shutter card that I have made for my Card Club ladies coming over this Friday. It's pretty easy to make...
-
I have seen this set in person,and I think you will really appreciate all the versatile images and the fact that it is a double set, which ...
-
...is a gathering card using our stamp of the month called "Be Yourself" This is what I have come up with so far. I may still have...
-
This is a two page spread I made using a layout in the Imagine book. I will be teaching this at workshop that is scheduled for July 16. I ho...
No comments:
Post a Comment