This is the darling stamp set called Snowflake Kisses. I had a secret password embedded in my October Newsletter. To be eligible for the drawing, the ladies had to open the newsletter, read, find the password then send me an email telling me what the password was. It was very easy and fun for all. Thanks to all of you that participated in the game and a great big Congratulation to Elaine M. for being the winning name drawn. Shall we do this again next month??? : )
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
This is the darling stamp set called Snowflake Kisses. I had a secret password embedded in my October Newsletter. To be eligible for the drawing, the ladies had to open the newsletter, read, find the password then send me an email telling me what the password was. It was very easy and fun for all. Thanks to all of you that participated in the game and a great big Congratulation to Elaine M. for being the winning name drawn. Shall we do this again next month??? : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Happy St. Patrick's Day. I made this card for a lunch workshop that I had yesterday. It is a copy of the card that Close To My Heart put...
-
This layout features the Proplayer paper pack some Cricut cuts, and a stamp set called 'all the details'. The proplayer paper...
-
OK, something new. This is a tri-shutter card that I have made for my Card Club ladies coming over this Friday. It's pretty easy to make...
-
I have seen this set in person,and I think you will really appreciate all the versatile images and the fact that it is a double set, which ...
-
...is a gathering card using our stamp of the month called "Be Yourself" This is what I have come up with so far. I may still have...
No comments:
Post a Comment