Oh my it has certainly been much too long since I posted anything new. I will try to remedy that just a little right now Here is a link to my February Newsletter for you the read. I will be back later to update some pictures and such.Glad you are here,though : )
Heart,Hand,Soul With Michelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Happy St. Patrick's Day. I made this card for a lunch workshop that I had yesterday. It is a copy of the card that Close To My Heart put...
-
This layout features the Proplayer paper pack some Cricut cuts, and a stamp set called 'all the details'. The proplayer paper...
-
OK, something new. This is a tri-shutter card that I have made for my Card Club ladies coming over this Friday. It's pretty easy to make...
-
I have seen this set in person,and I think you will really appreciate all the versatile images and the fact that it is a double set, which ...
-
...is a gathering card using our stamp of the month called "Be Yourself" This is what I have come up with so far. I may still have...
No comments:
Post a Comment