Here is information on this Saturday, February 25's, FREE Drop-in-Crop. Everyone is Welcomed!
Drop In Crop :: Close To My Heart | MyNewsletterBuilder
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Happy St. Patrick's Day. I made this card for a lunch workshop that I had yesterday. It is a copy of the card that Close To My Heart put...
-
This layout features the Proplayer paper pack some Cricut cuts, and a stamp set called 'all the details'. The proplayer paper...
-
OK, something new. This is a tri-shutter card that I have made for my Card Club ladies coming over this Friday. It's pretty easy to make...
-
I have seen this set in person,and I think you will really appreciate all the versatile images and the fact that it is a double set, which ...
-
I have just returned from a Scrap booking weekend at Son-Life Camp in Wayland, Michigan. I had a really nice time and enjoyed getting hang ...
No comments:
Post a Comment