Friday, July 18, 2014
Ariana Layout
I really enjoyed this paper, much more that when I just saw it in the book. I think it would work well in a heritage album as it reminds me of old fashioned wall paper a little bit. So Ariana paper pack is X7179b. Also, on this layout is the cute little bows, Ariana assortment Z3002. "Remember" was cut o the cricut twice, once in Colonial White, once in Ariana Grey. I used the Black Mini-medley accents, Z1862 for some pop of bold color to finish it off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Happy St. Patrick's Day. I made this card for a lunch workshop that I had yesterday. It is a copy of the card that Close To My Heart put...
-
OK, something new. This is a tri-shutter card that I have made for my Card Club ladies coming over this Friday. It's pretty easy to make...
-
I have seen this set in person,and I think you will really appreciate all the versatile images and the fact that it is a double set, which ...
-
...is a gathering card using our stamp of the month called "Be Yourself" This is what I have come up with so far. I may still have...
-
This is a two page spread I made using a layout in the Imagine book. I will be teaching this at workshop that is scheduled for July 16. I ho...
No comments:
Post a Comment