Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hello, on this rainy Tuesday

I have been thinking about starting this blog site for some time now. This one will focus a bit more on my scrapbooking business. Also, I want to showcase some of my art and projects. I hope you stop by often to take a look.
I have decided to call my Close To My Heart Unit of Ladies the "MI West Coasters" as well as this blog. "MI" stands for Michigan of course but also the first two initials of my name, Michelle, West (no brainer)is for West Michigan and Coasters has two meanings. #1 The west side of Michigan, and two we make lots of cute paper projects with coasters. Cute...right!?! Anyhow I hope my downlines will also be stopping by and checking in . Thats all for now. Michelle, aka MIscrapngal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts