Friday, May 1, 2009

Summer Idea Book is Launched

Whew! My party is over and I think it went quite well. I had a pretty good turn out of eight ladies. The make-n-take project went pretty well. I had stations set up and the last station was the embellishment spot. There was a lot to do at that one and it took a little time so a couple of ladies had to wait a bit. But, I am always so pleased with how well these creations turn out. I love seeing these finished projects, each one a little unique and different. I think my ladies are very creative. I had two new ladies come tonight, that was great. One of whom signed up for a workshop. Another lady booked a gathering. Yippee. For each $150 in sales, I plan to draw a name for a mystery hostess. I will have to draw two names at this point, and I still am waiting for orders to be finalized. All in all, fun and successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts