Pages
Home
Schedules & Club Info
Cricut Machine, Cartridges & Other tips
Join My Team & About Me
2015 Scrap&Stamp Camp
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Paper crafting Month - Felicity
Again, another Felicity Card. I changed out the sentiment that is in the guide, to something I would use more easily. The "stitching" is stamped using the squares border out of the Circle Around stamp set.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Thankful
I have just returned from a Scrap booking weekend at Son-Life Camp in Wayland, Michigan. I had a really nice time and enjoyed getting hang ...
(no title)
This is a two page spread I made using a layout in the Imagine book. I will be teaching this at workshop that is scheduled for July 16. I ho...
With Love
Happy St. Patrick's Day. I made this card for a lunch workshop that I had yesterday. It is a copy of the card that Close To My Heart put...
(no title)
This is a card that we made in my Club Friday night. It is called a gate fold, which I think works very nicely with the January Stamp of t...
Cherish the Date
Here is one of the three cards that we will make on November 11 which is Club night. If you want to see the other two cards that go alon...
No comments:
Post a Comment