Thursday, June 10, 2010
This is the FREEBIE that you can make by signing up for this months Workshop On the Go. I am adding in this cute little Backpack with leftover paper and metals out of your kit. Only the hemp bow is not out of the kit. Sign up by Friday June 11 to get your workshop kit in time. This would make a darling little container for cards,small or a gift package for fathers day or any event. I think it would be cute with a trail mix. (I would put the trail mix in a ziplock first, just to keep the paper nice.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have just returned from a Scrap booking weekend at Son-Life Camp in Wayland, Michigan. I had a really nice time and enjoyed getting hang ...
-
This is a two page spread I made using a layout in the Imagine book. I will be teaching this at workshop that is scheduled for July 16. I ho...
-
Happy St. Patrick's Day. I made this card for a lunch workshop that I had yesterday. It is a copy of the card that Close To My Heart put...
-
I have seen this set in person,and I think you will really appreciate all the versatile images and the fact that it is a double set, which ...
-
OK, something new. This is a tri-shutter card that I have made for my Card Club ladies coming over this Friday. It's pretty easy to make...

My goodness!! This is soooooo darn cute!!
ReplyDelete