Tuesday, May 10, 2011

'Chairs' To You



This is a layout that I am calling 'Chairs' To You . It is the featured Club Layout for May. May layout has some fun pictures of my then 6 or 7 hear old Christopher. One of the gifts he got was a cowboy outfit that my Mom made for him. So cute!!! He loved hats  and dress up as a little guy.
  The paper pack is Miracle,love it! It was made using four different stamp sets. Some of the embellishments include the new buttons in the blue and green familys. Also, another fun extra is the Kraft self adhesive borders. My layout features a water fall technique from the Magic Layout How To Book, but the club will have just 2x2 photos placed normally. If you would like to make this contact me for details or go to my web site for all the information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts