Tuesday, January 17, 2012

All Bundled up

Posted by Picasa

Here is a layout that I had prepared for my New Years Eve Day Crop.The paper is twilight, petal, white daisy and bamboo.  The stamp set I uese is C1472, 'Bundled up Buddies'. I stamped  the little  animals with Staz On Black ink, then use my blender pen and the ink pads to do the coloring in. FUN!!   The little owl on the title is cut out and popped up with  3-D foam tape.  The letters, snowflakes and oval, for the title, were cut with the Cricut Machine. The snow flakes have been stamped with the mitten border image off the C1472 set, in twilight to give it a little more dimension.  I placed sparkles on the flakes, then dotted my page with Glits glitter gel to make  some smaller flakes. This layout is based on the Magic book, Card Trick Layout,  pictured on page 75 of the Winter/Autumn Idea book. I hope you like it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts