Tuesday, January 17, 2012
All Bundled up
Here is a layout that I had prepared for my New Years Eve Day Crop.The paper is twilight, petal, white daisy and bamboo. The stamp set I uese is C1472, 'Bundled up Buddies'. I stamped the little animals with Staz On Black ink, then use my blender pen and the ink pads to do the coloring in. FUN!! The little owl on the title is cut out and popped up with 3-D foam tape. The letters, snowflakes and oval, for the title, were cut with the Cricut Machine. The snow flakes have been stamped with the mitten border image off the C1472 set, in twilight to give it a little more dimension. I placed sparkles on the flakes, then dotted my page with Glits glitter gel to make some smaller flakes. This layout is based on the Magic book, Card Trick Layout, pictured on page 75 of the Winter/Autumn Idea book. I hope you like it :-)
Labels:
C1472,
Magic How To book
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have just returned from a Scrap booking weekend at Son-Life Camp in Wayland, Michigan. I had a really nice time and enjoyed getting hang ...
-
This is a two page spread I made using a layout in the Imagine book. I will be teaching this at workshop that is scheduled for July 16. I ho...
-
Happy St. Patrick's Day. I made this card for a lunch workshop that I had yesterday. It is a copy of the card that Close To My Heart put...
-
I have seen this set in person,and I think you will really appreciate all the versatile images and the fact that it is a double set, which ...
-
This is a card that we made in my Club Friday night. It is called a gate fold, which I think works very nicely with the January Stamp of t...

No comments:
Post a Comment