Saturday, October 27, 2012

Christmas Card workshop...coming soon!






Thursday November 28 or  Friday November 30, 6:30pm -10:00pm.  Make 15 cards, 3 each of 5 different styles. One of the five cards is pictured above. I will post all of them on my blog site. Cost for the workshop is $18. Please, RSVP no later than November 24, so I can plan appropriately.
__________________________________________________
This is the FREE Bonus item that I am super excited to share with you! Anyone who comes to one of the Christmas Cards Workshops will get this cute little ginger bread house & candy box kit. I have use both of our wonderful CTMH Cricut cartridges, to cut most of the pieces and I  would love to show you how I did it. It is a fun and useful little project which I think you will thoroughly enjoy. You will be able to make this with me at card class or take it home to make later.

 
__________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts