Here is great recipe for Red Quinoa Granola It is pretty easy to make and much more healthy for you that the store bought stuff. Enjoy ~ Michelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have just returned from a Scrap booking weekend at Son-Life Camp in Wayland, Michigan. I had a really nice time and enjoyed getting hang ...
-
This is a two page spread I made using a layout in the Imagine book. I will be teaching this at workshop that is scheduled for July 16. I ho...
-
I had originally called this Blog the MI West Coasters but I was not feeling settled with that. So I have changed it to the Paper Ponderings...
-
Happy St. Patrick's Day. I made this card for a lunch workshop that I had yesterday. It is a copy of the card that Close To My Heart put...
-
I have seen this set in person,and I think you will really appreciate all the versatile images and the fact that it is a double set, which ...
No comments:
Post a Comment