Here is a copy of the invitation that I have sent out for all my customers. I will put the bingo board up later
Another Book means another Party!!!
Yes, It's here, the new Close To My Heart Fall and Winter Idea book jam packed full of new beautiful new papers, stamps, accessories and tools To celebrate and properly showcase this brand new book, I am having an open house
When : Friday, September 11, 4:00pm - 10:00 pm
Where: Michelle's house, in the scrapbook room
Why: To get your own copy of the Idea book
A make-n-take project
Bingo ( Attached and posted on my Blog site)
Shopping
Refreshments
Opportunities
Socializing
I look forward to seeing all of you!
As Always, Michelle
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
picky eater pumpkin bars So, I made these for Wednesday Night Kids Clubs at Church and they went over quite well. They are very nutritiou...
-
This layout features the Proplayer paper pack some Cricut cuts, and a stamp set called 'all the details'. The proplayer paper...
-
...is a gathering card using our stamp of the month called "Be Yourself" This is what I have come up with so far. I may still have...
-
This is a two page spread I made using a layout in the Imagine book. I will be teaching this at workshop that is scheduled for July 16. I ho...
-
Baby shoe Template Aren't these paper shoes cute. I could see them being a sweet decoration for a baby shower. They are on page 86 of ...
Can not wait!
ReplyDelete