Pages
Home
Schedules & Club Info
Cricut Machine, Cartridges & Other tips
Join My Team & About Me
2015 Scrap&Stamp Camp
Friday, January 15, 2010
Veranda Workshop/ Mini Jingle Valentines card.
I thought you might like to see these cards up close so you can catch the detail.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
(no title)
picky eater pumpkin bars So, I made these for Wednesday Night Kids Clubs at Church and they went over quite well. They are very nutritiou...
January Card and Layout Projects
This layout features the Proplayer paper pack some Cricut cuts, and a stamp set called 'all the details'. The proplayer paper...
What I'm working on...
...is a gathering card using our stamp of the month called "Be Yourself" This is what I have come up with so far. I may still have...
(no title)
This is a two page spread I made using a layout in the Imagine book. I will be teaching this at workshop that is scheduled for July 16. I ho...
(no title)
Baby shoe Template Aren't these paper shoes cute. I could see them being a sweet decoration for a baby shower. They are on page 86 of ...
No comments:
Post a Comment