Saturday, March 5, 2011
Spring is a ' Sensational Season'
Here is a layout for my next Club. We are using the March Stamp of the Month called 'Sensational Season' Don't you just love those adorable little bunnies!? So cute!!! The paper packs used here are Caboodle (one of my top 3 favorites) now retired and also a little bit of Veranda. The techniques used on this layout are coloring with the blender Pen and Scallop punched/folded flowers. I also have used some retired embellishments. And that sweet little boy is my Christopher, from 10+ years ago. If you like this Layout and want it for yourself, why don't you bunny hop on over to our Club on March 18 at 7:00. You will love the fun Ladies that are already enjoying this group. Let me know you want to come and I will have your kit cut and ready for you on Club night.Now I have a question for you. What are your top 3 favorite CTMH Paper packs?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Happy St. Patrick's Day. I made this card for a lunch workshop that I had yesterday. It is a copy of the card that Close To My Heart put...
-
This is the FREEBIE that you can make by signing up for this months Workshop On the Go. I am adding in this cute little Backpack with left...
-
I have just returned from a Scrap booking weekend at Son-Life Camp in Wayland, Michigan. I had a really nice time and enjoyed getting hang ...
-
This is a two page spread I made using a layout in the Imagine book. I will be teaching this at workshop that is scheduled for July 16. I ho...
-
These two cards were designed for a card class, held yesterday for Zeeland Community Recreation. Each person attending was able to make tw...
No comments:
Post a Comment