Saturday, March 5, 2011

Spring is a ' Sensational Season'






Here is a layout for my next Club. We are using the March Stamp of the Month called 'Sensational Season' Don't you just love those adorable little bunnies!? So cute!!! The paper packs used here are Caboodle (one of my top 3 favorites)  now retired and also a little bit of Veranda. The techniques used on this layout are coloring with the blender Pen and Scallop punched/folded flowers. I also have used some retired embellishments. And that sweet little boy is my Christopher, from 10+ years ago. If you like this Layout and want it for yourself, why don't you bunny hop on over to our Club on March 18 at 7:00. You will love the fun Ladies that are already enjoying this group. Let me know you want to come and I will have your kit cut and ready for you on Club night.Now I have a question for you. What are your top 3 favorite CTMH Paper packs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts