Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wedding invitations




Now I can finally share with you a very "Close To My Heart" project that I have been secretly working on for many weeks. It is the Invitation and Wisdom cards for my Son's wedding which as you can see is coming up very soon. Sarah and Chris have chose a beach setting for their wedding. This stamp set is out of Splendor Work Shop On the Go and is perfect to show the whimsy and summer feel of their event. Sarah has chosen Orange for her main wedding color and the dresses are teal so I have also put both those colors on each invitation. Chris really liked the  pear color so I add added just a little of that as well to add interest. I cut by hand about 120 mini bow ties, attached them, then put a coat of liquid glass to pop them a bit. The tiny veils are made out of a tulle circle that were strategically folded to make that  fan shape, attached and finally covered with our pearl gems. Not pictured is the response card that also has some cool stamping as well. I was able to find wedding templates on line to make the actually invitation wording. Chris & Sarah also helped stamp and ink distress their invitations. Thanks for helping  : )
PS. Keep checking back to see the programs (not your typical type) that I will have ready sometime in June

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts