Monday, August 1, 2011

August Arrives

This is not just any ordinary month, today, August 1st is the launch date of the Fall/Winter Idea book. This book will be valid through January 2012. As with all past Idea books I host a lunch party to really celebrate the great changes each edition highlights.
  Last Friday many of you Ladies came over for this Bi- Annual event.You were able to get you own Idea book in your hot little hands. No pun intended even though the weather was warm outside. We also had some fun making the  lovely Rosette card pictured above, using mostly items cut on our new Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge. The cards turned out super. Of course there was food, prizes, cropping and a couple of you Calender Club Girls were creating your May -August pages. I was so happy to see so many of you last Friday, but I know I have a few of you that just weren't  able to make it. I will keep my displays up for a couple of weeks and if you would like to come over for a quick peek, give me a call. I also have some stamps sets from a customer, that are here if any of you would like to take a look and swap your used sets for hers.
  I now want to announce the winner of the ticket prize drawing. Congratulations go to Melisa Covey, who won this darling Triple Play Mini Album Kit.
It was so much fun to see the excitement you girls displayed as you perused the new book, because that is how I feel at convention when I see these things for this first time, too : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts